Escape Spy Island (phy)
Finally...after four years training and studying to rid the world of crime everywhere, it's time for your graduation from the elite International Spy Academy! But the Headmaster's got one last trick up his sleeve... You and your spy squad will have 75 minutes to hack, surveil, and recon your way out of the ISA before time's up and your dream assignment is lost forever. Can you and your colleagues earn the right to chase down the world's most notorious supervillains? Or are you destined to spend next semester tutoring freshmen in...Intel 101!
About The Activity
- The activity is 90 minutes in duration (special arrangements can be made to reduce the game to 75 minutes if required), and will be hosted on Zoom, Meet, or a similar platform (Zoom is our default unless otherwise requested).
- The theme of the game, Escape Spy Island, follows a group of spy candidates about to graduate from the prestigious International Spy Academy, only to find out that their graduation ceremony has just become their final exam. You and your team now have to get a passing score in order to earn the right to chase down the world’s most notorious supervillains!
- The price of the activity is USD $19 per participant (includes the activity + a digitally-framed souvenir photo for each participant)
- We run the activity by splitting the total group into teams of ~5 using breakout rooms (teams can be pre-assigned or randomized, according to your preference). A live "Intelligence Officer" (one of our staff) will be assigned to each breakout room team to facilitate the activity.
- Teams will play the game concurrently from their own breakout rooms, and will be “competing” against each other to see which team can escape the fastest and using the fewest number of hints. At the end of the session, we'll have a really fun awards presentation where we give out some individual/team awards and announce the final results.